Instagram update


Dear Instagramers. For all those, who love Instagram as much as I do, here are the pictures I posted in the last days.
The first one is my home made ginger-bread-latte (not totally as good as Starbucks` one, but mine has definitely less calories :P)
You will see that I was trying to deal with this insane cold we had some days ago, anyway it got a lot warmer these days! 
Hope you visit my Instagram profile and get to see my whole Instagram diary.

cheers! 


Dealing with the cold...



Perfect breakfast at our lovely "Naschmarkt" (Orient Occident) I looooooooooove their food!



My new workplace! In such a beautiful house with amazing paintings -> have a look: Galerie Lehner 



On my way home after first day at work


Unfortunately I sprained my ankle, it´s getting better, but not as fast as I want it to get better. And the worst is, I can`t go running! :O


Dealing with the cold....


Great foodie at Vapiano 




Roses for Valentine`s day from the best boyfriend in the world <3 



And last but not least, #tbmonday to this beautiful place that I love and miss so, so much! Last time I`ve been there? November 2013, way to long ago...
Want to know where this is? Check it out here -> Instagram


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath