Bowie is on my shirt


Tomorrow is my birthday and I have never been so happy and excited about it. 
My "birthday-week" already started pretty good. I got a new job, which I love so much and yesterday I got the grade for one of my most important subjects at college and it was the best grade you can get. The result shows me that the hard work was really worth it!

About the look: I took this shirt form my boyfriend`s side of our closet (pssst don`t tell him ;)). I thing it got pretty cool, what do you say?


Amanha é o meu aniversário e eu nunca estive tao feliz e ansiosa por isso! 
A minha "semana de aniversário" já começou muito bem: eu tenho um novo emprego que eu amo e ontem ganhei uma nota da minha matéria mais importante na faculdade e foi a melhor nota de todas!! O resultado me mostra que todo o trabalho valeu a pena mesmo!!! 

Sobre esse look: a camiseta eu peguei da parte do meu namorado no nosso closet (psssst não contem para ele ;)). Acho que ficou bem legal o que vcs achem?




Shirt: Revolution (men`s section); Shorts: H&M, Bag: New Yorker; Sandals: Ipanema by Gisele Bündchen; Shades: Chilli Beans, Watch: Swatch; Bracelet: Fossil


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath