Looks inspired by Chiara pt.1



For most of my outfits-ideas I get inspiration from Chiara Ferragni (The Blonde Salad). 
I get inspired from the colors, the items and materials. So many times I don`t dress the same items like in her look, but the same colors f.e. 
Than I try my best to create a similar look with the clothes I already do have in my closet (I am not going to buy new clothes just because i want to create a look like hers!). 
Chiara does have many expensive designer clothes (which I do totally understand!!), but I`m convinced that you can create a really cool similar look (to her looks) with cheaper clothes from fast fashion brands. 
And this is what I want to show you here. I`m a student, and I admit that I really don`t have 3000 € to buy a Céline bag. (what I would love to do by the way :D) What I want to say is, that you will definitely find only fast fashion brands in these looks. (Okay, I do have a bag from SCHUTZ, f.e., it wasn`t cheap, but it also didn`t cost 3000€).

For this look I took my denim shirt (what in my opinion every girl should have in her wardrobe) and denim shorts and any grey top I could find in my closet. 
I don`t have glitter sneakers, so I bought (already last year) from New Yorker glitter shoelaces :) And to perfect the look, my big Chilli Beans sunglasses :) 
What do you think? I want to know all of your thoughts, write down in the comments!! :)



Lee denim shirt; Adidas sneakers; H&M denim shorts&bag; New Yorker grey top; Chilli Beans sunglasses



swatch watch; fossil bracelet; pandora bracelet; pp acessórios bracelet


Comments

  1. you look fab in denim!!! I also love my denims shirt they are soo comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear!!! yeah, you are so right! it`s a absolutely must have!!! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath