Easter weekend in Klagenfurt


For Easter we visited my bf`s family in Klagenfurt, Austria. We stayed at the hotel "Moser Verdino", a very nice one with extremely comfortable beds!!! :D
It was a very nice and special weekend. I love family-weekends and I got to know the city for the first time.  
Unfortunately the weather wasn`t that nice, on Sunday it rained the whole day, and the light was horrible for taking pictures but it didn`t discourage me from taking some ;) 
My bf and I are thinking about moving there. He got a good job offer and there are courses (like "cultural science" and "media- and communication studies") which would be very interesting for me, too. But of course it is hard to leave my beloved Vienna. 


No final de semana de páscoa nós fomos visitar a familía do meu namorado em Klagenfurt, Áustria. Passamos a noite no hotel "Moser Verdino", um hotel muito legal com camas super comfortáveis!!!! :D
O "findi" foi muito legal e special. Eu amo finais de semana em familía e consegui conheçer a cidade pela primeira vez. 
Infelizmente o tempo não estava muito bom, no domingo choveu o dia inteiro e a luz estava péssima para fazer fotos. Mas isso não me impediu de tirar algumas ;) 
Meu amoréco e eu estamos pensando em mudar para lá. Ele ganhou uma proposta de trabalho boa e tem disciplinas de estudos (como "ciências de cultura" e "ciências de mídia e communicação") que estou achando interessante. Mas claro é diffícil de deixar Viena para tras.


hello hotel room :)





detail from my outfit












Klagenfurt, Austria 30.3.2013-31.3.2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2