I love fall


shoes, pullover, shawl, top, vest: New Yorker
bag: SCHUTZ
jeans: G-star Raw Denim
sunglasses: Chilli Beans
rings: Bijou Brigitte
bracelet: PP acessórios
bracelet: Forever 21












Today was such a beautiful fall day! (Till midday at least) The sun came finally out again, it wasn`t that cold - just perfect!!
This is why I finally got to wear my new vest (which I love soooo much) and to wear sunglasses again!!!
I didn`t go to the Mariahilferstraße since weeks and was totally pleased seeing the Christmas decoration!!! It makes me so happy (even though I`m not a big fan of winter) that is Christmas is coming soon! I love this time of the year and this year it will be even more special, because I`m spending it with my family in Brazil!!
So let me explain the Bear Grylls book and the picture from it :D I`m a huuuuge fan from Bear Grylls (I`m reeeaally in love with him, but don`t tell this to my bf ;)) My bf ordered this book about his autobiography last week and today I got it at the bookstore. I can`t stop reading it, so this is why I`l have to stop posting now :D 


Hoje o dia foi tão lindo! (Pelo menos até meio-dia) O sol apereceu até que enfim denovo, não estava muito frio - simplesmente perfeito!!
Por causa disso eu consegui usar o meu novo colete (que eu amo demais) e usar óculos de sol denovo!!
Eu não tinha ido na Mariahilferstraße faz algumas semanas, estava hoje tão contente de ver a decoração de natal!!! Estou tão feliz que o natal já está chegando!!! Eu amo esse período do ano (mesmo não sendo grande fã do inverno) e esse ano vai ser mais special ainda, por causa que eu vou passar o natal no Brasil com a minha familia!!!!
Então deixa eu explicar porque o livro do Bear Grylls e porque eu coloquei uma foto aqui :D
Eu sou uma graaaande fã dele (eu amo ele de paixão, mas não conta para meu namorado, tá?? ;)) Meu namorado pediu esse livro que é a autobiografia do Bear Grylls semana passada e hoje eu fui buscar na loja. Não estou conseguindo parar de ler, então foi ter que parar de escrever esse post :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2