Army calling

Army calling






White top
$19 - owntherunway.com


River Island black leather vest
$80 - riverisland.com


Camo jeans
$43 - newlook.com





Miquella bangle bracelet
swarovski-elements.com


Wrap around bracelet
$40 - whistles.co.uk


Ray Ban ray ban optical
stylebop.com




My second look on polyvore.com.
Do you like it?
I`ll have to an army jeans this week!!! :D (the biker boots I already got last Wednesday ;))
I know it maybe looks weird that I didn`t match a black bag, but I thought this looks also great and I think a black bag would the whole look a bit to "heavy".

Follow me on POLYVORE 

Comments

  1. love the vest! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those pants girl

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!!! I bought my army pants from ZARA :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath