Sachertorte






I made this very special Austrian cake like a month ago and completly forgot about the pictures and that I actually wanted to share those with you, so here they are :) It was the second time I did this cake and of course it doesn`t look like the original one, but it tastes really, really good!!!
I would love to share the recipe with you and how to do it, but it IS quite difficult to do aaaand to explain... :( 

Looking at those pictures made me want this cake so much that I`m off to the next confectionery shop RIGHT NOW!!! :D 

When I come back I will show you some pictures of my wardrobe..... :) so stay online! I won`t take long! 
 

Comments

  1. This looks delicious!

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! OH yes and it really IS delicious... :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2