My favorite ballerinas









I know it`s not summer in Europe, but I thought with this post I can bring a bit more summer-feeling here :D No just joking ^^ 
The true is that I`m moving to Vienna (expected next week) and I`m packing my summer things now (because I won`t need them till next week, or next months... except there will be a miracle :D) and I found this wonderful ballerinas I got from my stepmother last august. I`m really so in love with them!!!! I would really appreciate to wear them right know and go out with them...gosh how much I wish outside would have about 30° now :D 


By the way I used to listen to Likke Li some time ago, and kida completly forgot about her, but since Andy Torres from Style Scrapbook posted last week "Likke Li-I follow rivers" and can`t stop listening to her again! :D (I`m serious I`m listening the whole day :)) So thanks to Andy here ;) 
Now I`m totally in love with "Velvet" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzt4sur2ct0


Probably I won`t post this weekend, because I will be in Vienna, so I`ll take the opportunity and wish you a great weekend!!! 




Tradução:


Eu sei que não é verão na Europa agora, mas eu pensei que com esse post eu poderá trazer um sentimento de verão para cá :D Não brincadeira ;) 
A verdade é que eu estou mudando para Vienna (esperado semana que vem) e estou empacotando as minhas coisas do verão (por causa que eu conçertesa não vou precisar delas até semana que vem, ou próximos meses, só se acontecer algum milagre ;)) e eu achei esses lindos sapatos que eu ganhei da minha madastra agosto passado. Estou tão apaixonada neles que adoraria usar eles imadiatamente e sair com eles agora!
Nossa como eu adoraria que tivessem uns 30° lá fora :D 


Eu não estou conseguindo parar te escutar Likke Li, graças Andy Torres do Style Scrapbook
A minha música preferida dela é "Velvet" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzt4sur2ct0

Pode ser que eu não vou conseguir escrever esse fim de semana, pois estou indo para Vienna. Então vou pegar a opportunidade e já desejar para vcs um ótimo fim de!!!


kisses, Gio

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath