What to wear on Christmas time (pt. 1)

"Christmas tree disposal"

With this series of "what to wear on Christmas time" I will show you what you can wear when you are looking for a Christmas tree, want to go for a walk, want to go on a Christmas market aaaand of course what you could wear on Christmas and New Year`s Eve.
Let`s start with looking for a Christmas tree. My first thought for this outfit was: it had to be comfortable, casual, warm and stylish! So I searched for a warm pullover and a poncho-the item "warm" is trapped. For the fashionable fact I chose these amazing lurex leggings from MANGO. For a  "comfortable outfit" we have to involve also the shoes! These ones were perfect for this. They are heeled (that way we keep it stylish), but they are not that high, and the sole is perfect for the winter. You can do a lot with accessories, to keep your look very stylish!!! That`s how I found this incredible bag from ZARA and these very nice gloves and this scarf from Topshop.
I hope you will be able to make use of my ideas.
I wish you all a great weekend!!!  :)  






 Pullover: H&M, Bag: ZARA, Boots: TIMBERLAND, Leggings: MANGO, Scarf: TOPSHOP, Gloves: TOPSHOP, Poncho: STEFANEL



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath

DIY: Denim vest pt. 2