A typical end of the year résumé pt. 2/Beginning of 2017



About 2016. Its been so long since I`ve posted the last time that I first of all had to remember how this actually works. I`ve already posted a "A typical end of the year résumé" post about 2014, somehow I couldn`t manage to write the same about 2015. Specially the end of 2015 and the beginning of 2016 was way to busy for me, it was my last months studying plus working that it didn`t leave me time to write here. Which I missed. A LOT. 
Yesterday I was totally motivated to change my blog design, while doing this I read some old posts and felt how much I really missed this. Anyway this post should not be about my love for blogging, I wanted to talk to you about 2016. 
Some really big changes (in a very good way) happend in 2016, although I know so many people who didn`t have a good 2016 and also the last months were pretty hard for my family and me. 
Let`s start with the good part! I am so thankful and happy for 2016 because it gave me 2 special things: my Bachelor`s degree and working at Cadenzza! 
Knowing that I would only have to write two more tests, I decided in June that I wanted to move back to Germany and start working full time. This brought me to Cadenzza where I started to work in July. Some though months came by than, where I had to work and learn for the last two tests! And I am extraordinary happy that I manged this and finished my studies in November! Working at Cadenzza was (at that time and still is) just too good that it made the situation easier ;) 
Yet, my family and I are trying to deal since September with one of the saddest things that have ever happend to us, especially my aunt, as I can remember. Her husband died because of brain cancer. This is a very hard topic for me. But I also think maybe there is someone who will read this post and had to pass through the same or a similar issue. This is actually one of the main reasons of blogging I think. This is one of the good parts and the power of social media. After all I am just so incredibly happy that I am finally able to visit my family in Brazil in February!

For sure, we still have to see the positive things in life. In the end of 2016 I bought FINALLY with my earned money the Cèline Audrey sunglasses (pictures below)!!!!!! I`ve been dreaming and wanting these sunglasses since 5 years! This was my first Luxury Fashion Brand purchase in my life! I made this as a present for myself for finishing my studies. And it was for me definitely one highlight of 2016.  

Now let`s get to 2017. This year already started so good, as it started for me in Prague with my bf and we celebrated at the same time as NYE our 8 years anniversary!!! I can`t believe it`s been already such a long, beautiful time! 
At Cadenzza we had some changes now at the beginning of the year. I`m starting tomorrow in our shop in the Theatinerstraße in Munich and I am more than excited about this! The location is great to work (remembers me working in the 1st district in Vienna, which was also amazing) and finally our complete Munich team is united! 

With this I wish you guys a wonderful 2017! A great start of the week tomorrow and for sure 
a very cozy Sunday today! Let me know in the comments what you think about the new Layout! 





Signing the Cadenzza contract
Oktoberfest with my Cousin from Brazil




Last days/nights in Vienna with my girls <3




Moving back to Germany

Munich: The beginning of a new era




Praha





Me and my beloved Audrey and Otazu earrings ❤

One the first days in 2017 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim+Biker Boots

DIY: Advent wreath