Surreal moments. Sometimes (in the most inappropriate times, like under the shower, during work,...) I get the best ideas for the texts I want to write on my post, but with no possibility to write it down! -.- This unfortunately happened again with this post, anyway I can remember some parts of the text I wanted to write, so I`ll do my best now. My cousin`s wedding was just surreal. The wedding was on a Saturday. On the Friday before they had a "welcome cocktail party" that was beyond amazing and with the location, the music and everything this could have been already the wedding. But it wasn`t it was "just" the welcome party. As I already said, the location was unique, I have never been to somewhere like this before. As you maybe already read on this post , my cousin married in Salvador, Bahia, in Brazil. For the welcome party, which also was a white party, w e got to a skyscraper where a "Baihana" (a woman from Bahia) welco...
Great outfit! Perfect for winter :)
ReplyDeleteLubna | www.ellevox.blogspot.com
love these picks! I want a parka
ReplyDeletexx
http://thefashioncuisine.blogspot.com.au
Nice collage :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch
mi piace molto questo abbinamento che hai creato :)
ReplyDeletehttp://piggymix.blogspot.it
grazie!! :)
Delete